Feb 13, 2018Most high school rowers mistakenly think that obtaining the 2k erg time which their coach says that they need, will enable them to realize their goal. It is not. Most high school coaches do not know the real 2k score you need to get recruited to the college of your dreams. They certainly don’t know the 2k score you need to put you in a position to row on that college’s A boat –...Read more →
Dec 22, 2017
Through Elite Coaching I was able to get recruited to Brown University, stay undefeated in the varsity and win Olympic gold and silver in the men's single scull. Today, I enjoy helping rowers achieve their full potential as high school rowers seeking to get recruited to college and get their best possible erg score. I am excited to coach our Golden Meters Erg Clinic. Our next one is on December 9. and 10. here in lovely Costa Mesa. Follow this LINK to learn more and sign up. During the camp participants will learn the technical rowing secrets I learned from my Elite Rowing Coaches,...
Nov 26, 2017
Being a lightweight on a team dominated by heavyweights was hard.
Oct 06, 2017
WATCH: 5 Mistakes to Avoid /Rowing in College a Life Changing Experience/ Crash B/ Lowering Erg Score /
Rowing in college is a life changing experience. Making sure to train the right way is key to a successful admission to a great collegiate rowing program.
This presentation sheds light on how elite coaching approaches rowing at the junior level.
Mar 02, 2017Making sure that your child's rowing experience at the club is optimal. I can help improve the club rowing experience. Watch my 2 minute talk.Read more →
Nov 27, 2016
"At first sight I was very skeptical of Xeno's coaching service mainly because of the price. But as I got closer to the fall of my senior year, I only had a 6:34 and I needed to get to sub 6:20 quickly and decided to work with Xeno as he was the only one offering this kind of service. Looking back, it was by far the best decision I have ever made for my rowing career. After one month I had a 6:19 I was dreaming of just four weeks earlier. He is the best coach I ever had and...
Nov 10, 2014
- Guaranteed! Here is how:
- You must follow EVERY workout.
- Take screenshot photos of the performance monitor after every workout.
- You are not allowed to do extra workouts that are not listed on the training plan.
- An initial all-out 2K needs to be filmed and submitted in order to be considered for the program.
- At the end of the 30 days an ALL OUT 2K needs to be performed to assess the progress.
- ENJOY ELITE COACHING AT ITS BEST!
May 23, 2014Read more →
Jan 16, 2014
Nov 09, 2013
1. Winter Break 2013 GET FASTER Make the best use out of your time off from school and club rowing commitments. Join your own personal training camp with Olympic gold and silver medalist Xeno Müller. Together you will work on improving physically, mentally, and technically. The perfect way to get a boat length on the competition in 2014. Get your complimentary gift, receive a great rowing kit. 2. Let's talk about it: 5 Private Meetings Throughout your work with Xeno, you will meet five times live to discuss such subjects as: Technical progress Physiological advances Mental...
Oct 23, 2013
1. You must be selfish to succeed on the erg. Group mentality is not going to cut it. 2. Don't go it alone. I didn't, I had coaches. In today's age, getting coaching is one key stroke away. 3. Avoid the major mistakes everyone does. Listen carefully to the webinar above. There are obvious faux pas that will lead you nowhere. 4. Elite coaching is key to your success it was for me. I had the best coaches. They show me how to get ready to deliver punishing erg scores. Now it is my turn to show you how you...
Oct 22, 2013
A bad erg score can ruin your day and your recruiting. 1. You hate the anticipation of a 2K I can't blame you. Your last 2K brought you to your knees and you may have not gotten a new personal best. Now you are expected to do better, without feeling better... The anticipation of 2K can keep you awake at night. I understand, but it really does not have to be that way. The right training plan can help you build for a new personal best, physically and mentally. My coaches made me a specialist in this! 2. You...