Mar 02, 2017Making sure that your child's rowing experience at the club is optimal. I can help improve the club rowing experience. Watch my 2 minute talk.Read more →
Nov 27, 2016
"At first sight I was very skeptical of Xeno's coaching service mainly because of the price. But as I got closer to the fall of my senior year, I only had a 6:34 and I needed to get to sub 6:20 quickly and decided to work with Xeno as he was the only one offering this kind of service. Looking back, it was by far the best decision I have ever made for my rowing career. After one month I had a 6:19 I was dreaming of just four weeks earlier. He is the best coach I ever had and...
Nov 15, 2014
WATCH: Crash B / 5 Mistakes to Avoid / Lowering Erg Score / Rowing in College a Life Changing Experience
Rowing in college is a life changing experience. Making sure to train the right way is key to a successful admission to a great collegiate rowing program.
This presentation sheds light on how elite coaching approaches rowing at the junior level.
Nov 10, 2014
- Guaranteed! Here is how:
- You must follow EVERY workout.
- Take screenshot photos of the performance monitor after every workout.
- You are not allowed to do extra workouts that are not listed on the training plan.
- An initial all-out 2K needs to be filmed and submitted in order to be considered for the program.
- At the end of the 30 days an ALL OUT 2K needs to be performed to assess the progress.
- ENJOY ELITE COACHING AT ITS BEST!
May 23, 2014Read more →
Jan 16, 2014
Nov 09, 2013
1. Winter Break 2013 GET FASTER Make the best use out of your time off from school and club rowing commitments. Join your own personal training camp with Olympic gold and silver medalist Xeno Müller. Together you will work on improving physically, mentally, and technically. The perfect way to get a boat length on the competition in 2014. Get your complimentary gift, receive a great rowing kit. 2. Let's talk about it: 5 Private Meetings Throughout your work with Xeno, you will meet five times live to discuss such subjects as: Technical progress Physiological advances Mental...
Oct 23, 2013
1. You must be selfish to succeed on the erg. Group mentality is not going to cut it. 2. Don't go it alone. I didn't, I had coaches. In today's age, getting coaching is one key stroke away. 3. Avoid the major mistakes everyone does. Listen carefully to the webinar above. There are obvious faux pas that will lead you nowhere. 4. Elite coaching is key to your success it was for me. I had the best coaches. They show me how to get ready to deliver punishing erg scores. Now it is my turn to show you how you...
Oct 22, 2013
A bad erg score can ruin your day and your recruiting. 1. You hate the anticipation of a 2K I can't blame you. Your last 2K brought you to your knees and you may have not gotten a new personal best. Now you are expected to do better, without feeling better... The anticipation of 2K can keep you awake at night. I understand, but it really does not have to be that way. The right training plan can help you build for a new personal best, physically and mentally. My coaches made me a specialist in this! 2. You...