Important Points To Keep In Mind:
1. Keep up the communication with me and make sure you let me know how you feel mentally and physically. You know my number, use it :-)
2. Temperatures are hot, be smart about where you do your training and what you are drinking.
3. MAKE SURE we are scheduled for our live sessions. This time is very busy and there is a lot of coaching data to process. Make sure you schedule our live sessions together.
4. Send footage of your rowing for frame by frame analysis. This helps you self coach while you train on your own.
5. Make sure you watch what you eat, check your resting heart rate, monitor your body weight, AVOID EXERCISE THAT YOU ARE NOT USED TO.
Parents never hesitate to get in touch with me, your intel counts!