1. If you have the choice, don’t train in hot humid conditions. Train in an environment that is comfortable.
2. Use a mirror to monitor your technique.
3. Drink water before you are thirsty.
4. Take a break, a short break, a few steps, before your get tight.
5. Focus on the triangle of power.
6. Visualize and check out CALM.COM for settling your nerves and mind.
7. Always listen to the body when it whispers to you, not when it starts screaming
8. Keep me updated with good and bad, booboos or no booboos.
9. Everything needs to be crystal clear.
10. Log your mileage, weight, resting heart rate.
Email me if you have other ideas to share.